Wow..that is some hike. Kind of makes me queasy seeing you sitting on top of the rock and no guard rail, at least none I can see. Great going though that you made it!! I am impressed.
I used to work a clinic in Danbury a few days a month and would often go to Hanging Rock on my lunch hour. That is one steep climb to the top. There is nothing like that feeling of accomplishment. I am impressed.
8 comments:
Wow..that is some hike. Kind of makes me queasy seeing you sitting on top of the rock and no guard rail, at least none I can see. Great going though that you made it!! I am impressed.
Beautiful scenery!! I know you feel such an accomplishment at reaching the top. Bet going up was harder than going back down... or maybe not.
YAY you!!
You should be proud of yourself...and what a fantastic view.
WOW WOW WOWOWWWWWWW!!!!
(I hope you aren't sore at all)
Had fun! Next maybe Stone Mountain...any other quilters care to join us?
Been there,done that....not again!!!! Too old!
I used to work a clinic in Danbury a few days a month and would often go to Hanging Rock on my lunch hour. That is one steep climb to the top. There is nothing like that feeling of accomplishment. I am impressed.
Post a Comment