Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why I Can't Get Any Work Done...


A few months ago I switched from my nice quiet office on the other side of the building so I could be closer to the engineering team. (Since alledgedly I was doing more engineering work and less marketing work...not so with all this federal stimulus stuff going on.)


Over there, I had a door and walls and a long walk for anyone to get to me.


Most of the time, they didn't know I was there.


But I moved to a cube. It's a nice cube with a view to Trade Street and it's roomy.
But...


I have praire dogs.

8 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Woof! Very funny... oh, get back to work!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

THAT's too funny!!! Are you sure they aren't MOLES?? (whack, whack...)

:-)

Quilting Memories said...

All work and no play............
Enjoy them....

Salem Stitcher said...

They do look surprisingly like the little guy in my last post, don't they?

Stina Blomgren said...

Hi there... I have been trying to email you...but cant ge my emails to you...have you noticed anything strange...
Any way... I just wanted to say thanks for the comment on my blog...
from a happy happy quilter..:o)

StitchinByTheLake said...

I used to work in a place like that so I know exactly what you mean! It can be fun...but not so productive. :) blessings, marlene

Nane said...

Thats why I listen to my ipod when I have to get any real work done.

Carrie P. said...

Funny!! Looks like they need to get back to work. I don't see a water cooler.