It was a wonderful weekend at the beach. A lot of applique got done sitting on the back deck...which will explain my lovely sunburn. I can't remember the last time I got too much sun. I went from fish belly to lobster in a matter of minutes!
Owie! I got a bit myself today at the baseball field...but oh, how good it felt to sit in the sun! Ahhh...the crack of a bat...the crash of a wave...summer's comin'!!
5 comments:
Owie! I got a bit myself today at the baseball field...but oh, how good it felt to sit in the sun! Ahhh...the crack of a bat...the crash of a wave...summer's comin'!!
Ouch! Pass the aloe. I just know the applique is positively stunning.
We sat under a maple tree most of Sunday afternoon...but we still got more sun than we expected! At least its packed with vitamin D
Nane is right. At least you got your vitamins. But there is no pain like sunburn.
is that picture a stock picture, or is that actually your beach house? it's beautiful! what beach do you go to?
Post a Comment