My word, I hope I have that sparkle when I'm only 50!! lolA lovely lady and a lovely quilt, too!
The quilt is beautiful. She looks very pleased.
She is indeed, the gem that her name implies... a sparkling beauty! The quilt's nice, too!
Beautiful quilt and she does sparkle your Great Aunt Ruby...what a grand age.
I can't believe she's 90! She's beautiful and so is the quilt!!
Beautiful lady, beautiful quilt.
Ohhh that is wonderful!!! She is beautiful!! That quilt looks like you put a lot of love in it!!
Beautiful quilt beautiful Ruby!
I think she loves it!
Beautiful!And the quilt ain't bad either.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
My word, I hope I have that sparkle when I'm only 50!! lol
A lovely lady and a lovely quilt, too!
The quilt is beautiful. She looks very pleased.
She is indeed, the gem that her name implies... a sparkling beauty! The quilt's nice, too!
Beautiful quilt and she does sparkle your Great Aunt Ruby...what a grand age.
I can't believe she's 90! She's beautiful and so is the quilt!!
Beautiful lady, beautiful quilt.
Ohhh that is wonderful!!! She is beautiful!! That quilt looks like you put a lot of love in it!!
Beautiful quilt beautiful Ruby!
I think she loves it!
Beautiful!
And the quilt ain't bad either.
Post a Comment