Saturday, December 13, 2008

#4 Challenge

Mrs. Goodneedle issued a challenge. Here are the rules:

*Go to the fourth photo file on your computer
*Choose the fourth picture in that file
*post it and explain
*tag four people to do the same

So, here's the 4th picture in the 4th photo file. This was taken a few years ago on my dad's boat. The cute blond in the middle is my older nephew, The two beauties he has his arms around are the daughter's of one of the guy's that works for my dad. We used to all hang out at the lake together. (They were on the water; I was quilting in my room looking at the water.) I love the look on my nephew's face. It's like he's thinking, "yeah, I'm the man, baby!"

The reason the photo has a title on it is my dad needed brochures and posters for a booth space at a boat show like spring. So, I whipped up a logo and put it on some photos and made posters for him. If anyone needs a boat slip at Smith Mountain Lake, I know where you can find one.


Now, who to tag... I tag

Colleen
Carrie P.
Tipper
Karen F.

I can't wait to hear your stories!

5 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Okay, yeah. Your nephew totally has that "yeah, I'm the man, baby" look on his face. Its great. Brought a big smile to my face. This challenge was a fun one!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Love it! Thanks for playing along...

Karen Newman Fridy said...

What fun! Go see what I found in my file...

Ann S said...

I can see a family resemblance between you and your nephew...

Nane said...

How Cute...Alden gets that same look when he is around girls!