Okay, I guess it's really not the computer's fault but it really should be smarter than to talk to strangers. Our home computer has spyware and a virus that has rendered it useless. This is why I have been missing for the past week or two. No posts from me and no visiting other blogs..except at work...where I am now...trying to write this quickly before I officially "go on the clock".
Our friend who is a computer genius spent 4 hours working on the poor computer on Saturday and then took it home with him to work on it some more. He still has it. Not a good sign bu I know, eventlually he will get it fixed and we'll be back in business again.
That is, until, our poor little computer talks to another stranger.
What boggles my mind is that there are people out there who are so very smart that they can write programs to spy on innocent computers and plant viruses and do all sorts of evil, when they could be using their genius for good. It's sad really.
4 comments:
Bummer!! And I agree with you totally...that kind of intelligence should be put to good use, not bad
Sad, indeed! Glad you're back, however you made that happen, you've been sorely missed...
That's terrible. I agree that if those "bad" people would put their smarts somewhere else they could probably come up with someway for us to have world peace. We have missed you.
I used to say the same thing about teenagers when I was a high school principal - they spent more time dreaming up ways to cheat than they would have had to spend studying to get an A! There's just no understanding people who want to do bad things. blessings, marlene
Post a Comment