Friday, July 6, 2012

ESTY! I'm on ETSY!

Okay....actually I've been on Etsy since February but I finally have some items listed in my shop thanks to my friend, Mary Lea.

Here's my shop:  Bear Hug Quiltworks.  (of course).



Mary Lea took the great photos with her snazzy camera.  I'm going to try my hand at it once I get back from my next adventure.  In the meantime, I'll be uploading a few things every day or so until I run out of things (which may take a while.  I have a lot of things).


You should check out Mary Lea's shop too: Muerto2Go .  Her stuff is too cool for words.  I am coveting a couple of her pillows.


5 comments:

Nane said...

Way to go, surely you can find a quilt or two to add. :)

Becky G said...

Congrats! Good luck too... I just love the options the internet gives us. Hope to see you soon. B

Impera Magna said...

Love Etsy and love that your shop is open for business! Congratulations and best wishes!

Karen Newman Fridy said...

YAY!!!!! Cool stuff :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

I will head right on over to Etsy. Congrats on getting your shop back up and running.