Her co-worker like southwestern sort of things and her home is decorated in earthy tones. So, I met with my friend, Melanie and one of the other doctors from her practice and we picked out fabrics. I had designed the quilt and they liked it.
A couple of weeks later, I gave them the completed top so they could get everyone in the office to sign the blocks. And, a couple of weeks after that, she gave the top back to me so I could quilt it, etc.
I got it together in a few days and brought it to her on Sunday. Can you tell how tickled she is? Well, maybe not, she's hiding behind the quilt but she was giddy.
I love it when a plan comes together!
6 comments:
So beautiful! Rich, earthy colors and bold graphic design. Nice job!
Oh how beautiful... that quilt will be treasured for a long time! Congratulations!
I am sure they will love it, nice to cross another off I know.
Love the barn raising center design...GREAT work!!
I know she had to be absolutely thrilled. I enjoyed looking through the prior post and seeing all the lovely quilts.
Great job. I like the way you place the blocks.
Post a Comment