Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Slow Day


The sale day at Chelsee's was slow...which helped knock me off the high horse I was on after the Deck the Halls opening (see last post's Sally Field moment).

I did sell two small quilts and a very small wall hanging. Oh, and I got another commission - a small one but a commission none the less.

I did get to spend some time catching up with a few friends that came to visit throughout the day...which made it not such a slow day after all.

6 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Given the economy, any sales are great! Congratulations on another commission... that is way cool!

regan said...

Congrats on your sales! Yay!

Janet O. said...

Disappointing, I'm sure, but exposure is a good thing, too, right? And if you got a commission that means "they liked you--they really liked you!" : )

Karen Newman Fridy said...

It's not you or your work...both are FABULOUS!! It's this ding dong economy. But that too shall pass eventually.

Glad you had some sales...and a commission too! It all adds up. :)

MJMR said...

Another commission and 3 sales too. Sounds like a good day considering the economy,

Nane said...

Make sure you take some over to the YCAC...you never know.