This Saturday is my 3rd annual Quilt Show and Sale at Chelsee's on Trade Street in the Winston-Salem Downtown Arts District. I'll have almost all my quilts there and I'm hoping some of them find good homes.
Wish I was close enough too! But being a few thousand miles away, thats not gonna happen. Hope it goes well. I looked at your quilts on facebook. They are fabulous. Sandra
6 comments:
See you there! B
Gonna Try!
Wish I was close enough to "drop by." Good luck with the sale!
Wish I was close enough too! But being a few thousand miles away, thats not gonna happen. Hope it goes well. I looked at your quilts on facebook. They are fabulous.
Sandra
I won't be able to make it this year. I will be thinking about you. Best of luck!
Arkansas is a bit far to make your sale but I hope you sell every single one. :) blessings, marlene
Post a Comment