Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Bee

Last night our bee gathered for an evening out instead of meeting in one of our homes. It was one of the few (if ever) times that we had all ten of us in one spot. We enjoyed a each other's company and a wonderful meal at Downtown Thai. It's one of my favorite places. Not only is the food fantastic but our own bee member, Karen, did the interior design. It is warm and inviting and very beautiful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to spot a few faces I know personally too! Wish I had a fun group to "bee" with here!

Needled Mom said...

It looks like you all had a great time.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

...and a great time was had by all! :)

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Our bee is one of the greatest blessings in my life...we always have FUN! (and the food was great, as always there!)

Nane said...

I am so glad we all 10 were in attendance, next I am looking forward to a spirited game of dirty Santa!!

Carrie P. said...

Food, fun, and fellowship, what could be better than that. Ya'll look like you having a fun time for sure.