Our friend, Julie Wagoner, is an exceptional photographer. If you haven't checked out her blog, now is the time. We spent a couple of hours with her on Saturday doing a photo shoot with Shelby. Having been there and witnessed the patience required, I am even further amazed by Julie's talent.
Really. Go check out Shelby's sneak peek on Julie's blog. I know I'm bias because I think Shelby is THE most beautiful pup on the planet but wow.
uppercase photography
22 minutes ago
8 comments:
Contact Hallmark and get Shelby on the quilts published!! Adorable!!
WOW, she got some really great shots. Love the red scarf one!!
Visited her blog yesterday. Quiltkemosabe told me about Shelbys pictures. She is such a good girl.
Seriously, wow is right. I love the one with the red scarf by the white fence. She looks kinda like "Suuupper Sheeelbyeee!"
She's simply STUNNING!
Your friend is sooo talented, I need to book a session with her just to see how she operates. Shelby is such a diva.
Those photos are so cute. I like the one where Shelby is in the hammock quilt the best.
Such amazing talent displayed by this photographer; of course, Shelby is precious and we all know that, but these shots (lighting, composition, setting)are stunning beyond words. I need to take Hannes and Mason to meet her!
Post a Comment