Oh my goodness-she is adorable!
That dog looks like she'd eat you alive if you even thought about stealing her corn!! So cute.
What a precious picture, of course when you have such a cute dog, the pic can't help but be precious. I don't think I would try to take his corn away from him!
Too funny! "more butter please, mom; you missed a kernel"
That is just too funny.
you know I love that dog! :-)
Silly girl.
You've got to be kidding me!!
adorable , she is just soooo cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my goodness-she is adorable!
That dog looks like she'd eat you alive if you even thought about stealing her corn!! So cute.
What a precious picture, of course when you have such a cute dog, the pic can't help but be precious. I don't think I would try to take his corn away from him!
Too funny!
"more butter please, mom; you missed a kernel"
That is just too funny.
you know I love that dog! :-)
Silly girl.
You've got to be kidding me!!
adorable , she is just soooo cute!
Post a Comment