Very, very funny. I graduated from highschool in 1971 and I'm very fond of that 'era'... clothes, hair, etc. I've visited the 'yearbook yourself' website, it's great fun!
I wanted to come by and say thank you for coming by our place! It was great to hear from you. I am doing fine...school is on top of me...including my babies ((SMILE)). Trying to keep it together. I LOVE the post! It was great! God Bless you and I continue to pray for you and your family.
5 comments:
Very, very funny. I graduated from highschool in 1971 and I'm very fond of that 'era'... clothes, hair, etc. I've visited the 'yearbook yourself' website, it's great fun!
I am scared if I do my year - 1985 they will give me some gravity defying big hair look (which I never had because I kept my hair short)
LOLOL...How SWEET!!!
I wanted to come by and say thank you for coming by our place! It was great to hear from you. I am doing fine...school is on top of me...including my babies ((SMILE)). Trying to keep it together. I LOVE the post! It was great! God Bless you and I continue to pray for you and your family.
How very neat-and funny too!
This was fun.
Post a Comment