For the past couple of days, Shelby has been very lethargic, which is unlike her. Granted, she sleeps a lot but when she's awake, she's bouncing all over the place. But she hasn't been very bouncy lately. Usually when we come home from work and open the door, she is WILD but yesterday...nothing. That did it for me. Off to the vet we went.Little Miss Shelby is all of 5.25 pounds and a very tough little girl. She never makes a peep and endures all the vet's tests with stoic dignity. All is well except it appears her back is sore.
No yip.
No yap.
Just a flinch.
Yep, she's a tough little cookie.
Now, she's a tough little cookie with painkillers.
Hopefully, she'll be back to bouncing by Friday. If not...off to the vet again.
We'll keep our paws crossed...
5 comments:
Puppy prayers for a quick rebound.
Poor sweet Shelby!! I hope she's back to her usual self right away.
Poor baby...That puppy is so sweet. She looks like she would be great to cuddle with...I am glad the doctors are giving her something to help her. I bet she is getting spoiled and pampered!! Ohhh it's like having a baby in the house. I love that!
Hope its something she gets over quickly....and she will be back to back flips soon.
Oh, poor Shelby! Any idea why her back is sore? Oscar sends his best wishes and a wink for Shelby.
Post a Comment