Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tag, You're It

Marlene tagged everyone this morning and I've never actually done one of these in a post so I thought, why not? The original tag had a rule of one work answers. Like Marlene, I don't think I can limit myself to one word. So here goes...

1.Where is your cell phone? In my purse...probably dead.

2.Where is your significant other? Still in bed sleeping.

3.Your hair color? Brown with a bit of grey creeping in around the front.

4. Your mother? 30 miles east at home probably in the kitchen.

5. Your father? 30 miles east at home or at Home Depot.

6. Your favorite thing? The weeping cherry tree in the front yard.

7. Your dream last night? Don't remember any.

8. Your dream/goal? Be physically fit again.

9. The room you're in? the "quilt cave" - the guest bedroom that became my annex quilt room.

10. Your hobby? quilting

11. Your fear? Alzheimers Disease...not for me but my parents

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? still employed and healthy

13. Where were you last night? in my quilt room tracing Hocuspocusville.

14. What you're not? extroverted

15. One of your wish-list items? a long-arm machine...and a room in which to put it.

16. Where you grew up? 30 miles east of here

17. The last thing you did? woke up

18. What are you wearing? PJs and wool slippers

19. Your TV? Off at least until Dave wakes

20. Your pet? Shelby the shih tsu

21. Your computer? Dude, it's a Dell.

22. Your mood? Amused

23. Missing someone? My Aunt Lois

24. Your car? big

25. Something you're not wearing? make-up

26. Favorite store? Besides quilt shops? Main Street Primitives in Salem, VA

27. Your summer? too hot

28.Love someone? yes..plural

29. Your favorite color? green

30. When is the last time you laughed? when I read that Marlene's pet is her husband

31. When is the last time you cried? hmmm...I can't remember


Okay, that was fun (for me anyway). If you feel like being tagged, go for it.

5 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

You did better with one word answers than me! blessings, marlene

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I can become slippery when tagged... oops.

MJMR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJMR said...

I, too, have injured a loved ones car. It does give you a sinking feeling. But as my father told me once, "It is just a car and can be fixed! Better the car than you!"

Denise said...

Enjoyed this.