A few posts back, I told you about the incredible Dr. Charlotte Hawkins Brown and the opportunity for our firm to play a part in bringing the campus she began back to life. We found out today that we won the project! Yay!
That is AWESOME!!! I am glad to hear that!!! I am soooo siked for you and everyone working on it! I would love to see it in person!! (sad) Well, post pictures when you can!
6 comments:
Good for you! A great project! Hope to see lots of pics as work progresses if you are allowed to do that. Bobbin
Oh, goody! Congratulations.
A great project no doubt...
That is AWESOME!!! I am glad to hear that!!! I am soooo siked for you and everyone working on it! I would love to see it in person!! (sad) Well, post pictures when you can!
Congrats to you!!
Yea, yea, yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(boy am I behind on everyone's posts!) That is terrific news!!
Post a Comment