Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Fun

There's never a dull moment...

getting buried in the sand....


building sand forts...


digging great big holes...(yep, this is the wild child right here...)

dying Easter eggs...

Shelby even got one...(no, she didn't get to eat it...sad but true)

posing for goofy photos for Grandmother...


So...here's what I got done even with all that craziness...mostly while sitting on the deck watch those three monkeys play on the beach...periodically yelling..."GET OUT OF THE WATER, YOU GOOFBALL!"


 a jellyroll race quilt...


scrap pinwheels made from the corners cut off my Swoon quilt...

a Trip Around the Garden, the smaller variety...

scraps left over from a signature quilt (inspired by Nancy)...

a wool kit from Shakerwood Woolens.

And before you scream at me, I only had the binding left to do on all these...so put away that voodoo doll!

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

But still, that is an awful lot of binding! Looks like a delightful Easter weekend. : )

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You have the focus of a laser beam, well done! I love them all... but that woolen wonder made me drool.

Impera Magna said...

What fun.... family AND sewing at the beach!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

I am dazzled. And binding is fun. You rock.

Becky G said...

Love your quilts! Ahem, how long were you there? A month perhaps? I loved seeing your wooly piece @ guild.
I got sand in my pants just looking at the 3 muskateers!
Memories made & now preserved... Lovely.
Happy stitching! B

Nane said...

Shelby's look at the egg cracks me up. I too love the wool table runner.... I want to got the beach this year, I missed last year so I have some making up to do!