A couple of weeks ago, Terri from Sew Original, put a short version of my post about the evils of canned air in the shop's online newsletter. Bernina contacted us and asked if they could feature it on their blog, We All Sew.
So, there I was last week on Bernina's national blog. See!
I'm just a little bit tickled.
21 minutes ago

10 comments:
As well you should be, I'm a lot bit tickled for you too :)
Congratulations! That's the big time.
Eeek! I know somebody FAMOUS!!!!
Oh, how exciting! Congratulations!
I'm still not over all the lint there was in that machine... the visual will keep canned air away from my machine forever!!!
:)
COngrats! You should be tickled! I've quoted it to our computer tech person. I think canned air is what ruined my smart board projector.
Very cool, Lisa! I've told many people about that post since first reading it. Great advice. Who knew?
Just a little? I'm a WHOLE LOT tickled for you!! :D
Cool! It was a good article and deserved recognition.
:) YAY, you!!
Way cool! Congratulations.
The sight of all that lint inside a machine makes me feel a little queasy. Thanks for passing on the good advice with photographic support.
Post a Comment