Friday, February 10, 2012

Frog Ladies

Those two wonderful aunts of mine have what my best friend, Laura, would call "an unhealthy relationship with" frogs.  They LOVE frogs.  Their homes are covered in frogs.  I'm not sure when the love affair began but it's been going on for some time.

So, when I saw the Prince Charming fabric line from Tula Pink, I had to make them both quilts.


They were great fun and went together so quickly.

I'm kind of wishing I'd done one for me...but no...my love affair is with bears...


 Photograph by Norbert Rosing

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You are the BEST!

Love the frog fabric, the quilts are amazing.

Janet O. said...

That fabric is a hoot. I was slow to find the frogs.
Great quilts!

Impera Magna said...

Beautiful quilts... someones are going to be very happy aunts!

Carrie P. said...

great quilts. I like frogs and bears so I would have a hard time choosing. :0)