Oh, those eyes! That face says, "What is this ridiculous thing doing on me? What an indignity!! The things we put up with to humor our human." : )
High point of my day so far.
"What we do, for our parents..."Too, too cute!
Angry, but oh so cute!!!
***HOWLING!**** LOL!!!!
Hilarious! Did I detect a little steam coming out of her ears? What a treat to get to see this photo! Thanks for sharing... We all need a good laugh! B
You should have been little miss muffet with her! Ha Ha
Lol She is adorable in her outfit!
I love the toy dogs. They have such great expression. You can just see the indignation in her eyes!
Oh how funny...and I needed a good laugh!! Love me some Shelby girl! Hope she got a nice treat for getting all dressed up :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh, those eyes! That face says, "What is this ridiculous thing doing on me? What an indignity!! The things we put up with to humor our human." : )
High point of my day so far.
"What we do, for our parents..."
Too, too cute!
Angry, but oh so cute!!!
***HOWLING!**** LOL!!!!
Hilarious! Did I detect a little steam coming out of her ears? What a treat to get to see this photo! Thanks for sharing... We all need a good laugh! B
You should have been little miss muffet with her! Ha Ha
Lol She is adorable in her outfit!
I love the toy dogs. They have such great expression. You can just see the indignation in her eyes!
Oh how funny...and I needed a good laugh!! Love me some Shelby girl! Hope she got a nice treat for getting all dressed up :)
Post a Comment