I have a new friend.
At first, I was a little wary.
Big personalities do that to me.
What if we just can't get a long? What if we can't agree on anything? What if my new friend just doesn't like me?
But the more time we spend together, the more comfortable I become with my new friend.
As with any new relationship, there are quirks that have to be balanced out. You know...some people like chocolate, some vanilla. Some like classical music, some like Stone Temple Pilots. Some like to slow dance, some like the mosh pit.
Some people like King Tut, some like Mettler.
We're figuring each other out, me and my new friend.
One thing I know...I'm already smitten.
If you want to watch a quilter fall in love, stop by Sew Original. I'm the one in the front window, dancing with my friend.
5 comments:
You're perfect together! :)
You and your new friend will make beautiful music together so you can keep on dancing. :-)
You bought a long arm????
I have a friend like yours. Her name is Gertrude and we spend a lot of time together. I'm still getting to know some of her quirks and she mine, but that's just how friendship are. You discover each other as you go along. Gertrude's middle name is Optimum and her last name is Gammill. :o)
She sure looks like fun and a good listener too, those quiet types. Enjoy!
Post a Comment