Lincoln and Logan.
Twin boys born on New Year's Day...5 weeks early. All is well and they are beautiful. Their mom is the Executive Director for North Carolina Society of Surveyors and my husband is President-Elect. They spend a lot of time on the phone and I expect as he becomes President the phone calls will increase.
She's got her hands full taking care of so many men. Maybe I should have made her a flannel quilt too.
She's going to need naps.
I know I would.
6 comments:
Very Cute! They will be adored!
Love the two quilts... and I love the names on them too! Very cool...
Those are so cute. I love the names on them...and the fabric, of course.
L is for LOVE, and I do that of these, very much!
Flannel quilts for babies are the best!! Love that you added their names, they will need to be able to defend their turf!
Adorable quilts. And adorable Shelby! Glad you stopped by my blog so that I could discover you. Love the work you do!
Post a Comment