Saturday, January 15, 2011

High Hopes


Oh, I have high hopes for this day! Nothing spectacular, just production. Here's what I want to get done:


1. Create the labels for the last two Djembe quilts.


2. Draft the new poster for the NC Quilt Symposium Board.


3. Create the labels for the silk tie quilts.


4. Get the binding on the last silk tie quilt.


5. Draft my friend's paper. (Long story short - I had to cut an old friend's presentation from the line up of paper's for this year's NC American Water Works Association conference because he didn't write the paper. It's a great presentation. He just doesn't think he can "write". He sent it in to a national conference in Colorado and I told him if it was accepted, I'd write the stupid paper for him. It was. So I am. I'm not sure who's the biggest bonehead here.)


6. Applique the labels to the rest of the Djembe quilts.


7. Go to the UPS Store
8. Take down the Christmas tree.



Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Good luck! Yes, it is probably time for the tree to come down. lol

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Leave the tree up...Valentines is coming and you can put hearts on it...like I'm probably going to do to mine >:P LOL!!!

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you!