On Friday we hiked Lookout Mountain.

Here we are at the top. I'm looking especially lovely. (sheesh!)

At least the wildflowers were beautiful.

Then we sewed and sewed and sewed.

Friday morning my DH and Julie's DH were in an accident back home. A woman ran a red light and smacked him. Everyone was okay, just a little sore. (They were well enough to play golf anyway.)

Sunday night I got to surprise a good friend with a quilt for her big birthday.

Monday night I got to meet Ami Simms and thank her for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative.

And then, there was the thing that still has me grinning.
With the exception of coming home to find parts of my husband's truck in the garbage can, it's been the most wonderful of days.
6 comments:
Happy Days! (Except for the truck) I was so thrown by the news that has you grinning that I totally forgot to get my "star shot" after the meeting... I'm blaming Go Postal for that! ;)
Me too...my quilting rock star wall will not be complete now. But I guess I will get over it!
Tory said that while the accident was unfortunate, it did give him a good excuse for a bad round of golf. Thank goodness Shelby was safe with me! Glad to see y our trip was great. PS-When she stays with us she barks at anyone who comes near me and will only eat Pup Peroni. :)
What a really nice retreat you were at. I like the way the room was set up with the seating in the middle.
Wow! What a lap ful of events, my dear friend. Hope things are going up now. Happy Mother's Day. Happy Quilting!
First time i came to your blog and really enjoyed it .ill come again and again.
Thanks
free classified india
Post a Comment