Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Did Finish Somethin in March!

Once again this month has flown by me. I made progress this weekend though... a few little things and one bigger thing.

First, here's a little needle case that kb taught the rug hookers a couple of weekends ago. I did finish it so it counts.


Next, here's a couple little preemie quilts I'll be handing over to the guild to take to Brenner's Children's Hospital.



And finally, I finished the family tree. Not the best photo (it's too early to take my holder up) but you get the idea.

April's going to be my month to finish stuff. I just know it!

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely finishes....

Nane said...

We need to plan a hike where we sit atop a mountain and stitch...April is always so pretty outside

Carrie P. said...

Great job! I know it feels good to get something finished. Now if I could just do it.

Sophie said...

Thanks for leaving your blog site for us at the American Quilter's Society to read, it's a great blog. Check our facebook page on Friday to find out the winner of the Blog-of-the-Week!

I love the tree quilt, keep up the amazing work!

www.americanquilter.com