Thursday, February 14, 2008

It SNOWED!!!


I love surprise snow. There was an inch of snow on the ground and the weather report on the local channel's website still said nothing about snow. Though I would love a foot or so of snow so everyone could stay home for a snow day, this is my next favorite snow. It comes in quietly surprises us, making everyday things stunning, then leaves quick... just a reminder of the excitement snow brought when we were kids without ruining our grown-up schedules.

2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Yep, it WAS a big surprise! We only had a dusting where I live compared to several inches south of town where my future DIL lives. And tomorrow a forecast high of 60 degrees... my kinda snow, short-lived.

Nane said...

We have a new 10" here in Aspen...actually skiing was a little tough. It feels like riding on clouds (except when I can't see my skiis its a little nerve racking)