Change is hard.
Change is scary.
Change is inevitable.
Change is risky.
It seems that's been my life for the last few years...a constant change.
Here we go...once again.
Last week I resigned from my fabric sales rep job. There were many factors but let's just leave it at I believe I'm supposed to be doing something else.
I'm working on defining what that something else is so stay tuned.
Yep, it's going to be hard.
Yep, I'm scared.
Yep, it's going to happen whether I want it or not so might as well put a rudder in the water and guide my own boat.
Yep, I know I could fail...
... but I could NOT fail also and wouldn't THAT be a hoot.
Change is worth it?
Almost always.
12 hours ago

10 comments:
Best of luck in your new adventure..whatever that might be.
You are so talented that I'm confident you will make a name for yourself.
Take a deep breath & stay calm:)
Wow, it is difficult making a big change like that. Wishing you all the luck. Positive energies and thoughts going your way.
Change is, well, different. But many times, more often than not, change is better! Much better! I have recently changed, and the little nudge of fear is actually making me look forward to each day. Best wishes, can't wait to see what you are set to master next!
You will be fine, I have faith
Change is your challenge in life and you will rise... that's what the Wolfpack does! You are so talented that I am sure you will succeed in any endeavor.
Change could be wonderful -- and wouldn't that be awesome. Best of luck with your new endeavors and the journey to getting where you need to be in life.
...it's always better to look back and think: "I can't believe I did that!" ...than: "I wish I had done that..."
Hang in there, Lisa!
If it feels wrong then it is wrong - at least that's been my experience. And if it feels like you shouldn't be doing it any more then you will be led to whatever is right. Have faith in yourself and in your decisions - you know you better than anyone! blessings, marlene
Wishing you much success and happiness in your new adventure. I know you will succeed, and I am looking forward to seeing your success!
Wishing you much success and happiness in your new adventure. I know you will succeed, and I am looking forward to seeing your success!
Post a Comment