Today David lost his mother.
The truth is, he lost her to dementia quite some time ago.
We all know it is a blessing that she has let go of her suffering and moved on.
But it is heartbreaking watching my husband's heart break.
So here's to remembering a better day.
God speed and rest well, Irene. Your work here is done.
22 minutes ago

9 comments:
I am so sorry to read this, Lisa. Sending you both hugs of heartfelt sympathy during this painful time, I know it's been a long road. There's peace in the knowledge that her suffering is now over.
I am so sorry for your loss. My husband lost his mother in 2012, and I lost Dad just last August. It is painful but it helps to know others care. You both are in my prayers.
Oh, sweetie, how sad! We are never ready . . . .
My deepest sympathy to your DH and to you, Lisa! Times like this are so difficult...
Rest in peace, Irene...
So sorry for your loss. Hopefully, you and David will be able to call on memories of happier times to help ease your pain.
Sending you both a big hug and know you will be in our prayers. It's never easy to say goodbye
Sorry to hear about your family's loss.
I am so very sorry for your loss. No matter what is happening with our mothers they never cease to be our mother - the first love of our lives. blessings, marlene
So sorry to read this and hoping that all the happy memories you have with her will help you through painful part of saying good bye. Judy C
Post a Comment