Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Yes, I'm almost a week late but better late than never, right?

We did our usual New Year celebration... head to my parent's house for black-eyed peas, ham and collard greens.  The guys stayed glued to the footballs games while we got the food on the table and corralled nephews...who were in rare form.


A handsome bunch, huh?  If you're my friend on facebook, I graced the world with their rendition of "Happy Birthday to You"...the you-smell-like-a-monkey version.  Charming...

But then they also gifted me with this wonderful birthday cake that they decorated...complete with candy canes and my own Hello Kitty ring.


What more could a girl want?

Well...Shelby says a little peace and quiet would be nice...

Those days are coming, sweet girl...we need to enjoy the madness while we can.



3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

I'm with Shelby... I like me some peace and quiet! However, I enjoy it when all the family is here too...

:)



black bear cabin said...

Happy New Year....and Happy Birthday!!! looks like a crazy but fun bunch :)

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Happy Belated Birthday and New Year! What an awesome cake.