Now that things are getting somewhat back to normal, Shelby and I are back in the Sew Sisters studio with Karen and slowly getting back in the shop to work on machines. I am blessed with back-up - a business partner know understands family always comes first and Adam from Studio Stitch to take over Bernina tech duties while I'm away.
Dad is doing so much better after that second surgery. He's already out and about - being chauffeured to job sites and Home Depot, which is probably the best medicine for him.
And, I'm back from the annual fall retreat and from the American Water Works Association conference in Raleigh...two things I'll talk about later. (cue the circus music...)
In the meantime, Karen has been keeping things moving at Sew Sisters and we've for some cool things going on. But for today, the fun news is we have over 100 likes on Facebook. (YAY!) So, we decided to giveaway a pattern to celebrate.
So, if you're on Facebook, go to our page and comment on the post and you'll be in the drawing. Easy peasy!
22 minutes ago


1 comment:
So glad things are getting back to normal for you, and for your Dad! It all seemed pretty scary to me.
So, I don't know if it the same for you, but in our family, the holidays are their own form of mayhem ( but SO much fun.). So perhaps you are back to normal, just in time for the holiday festivities to begin!
Happy T'day! B
Post a Comment