Things have been moving awfully fast around here lately. There is so much swirling around in my head, I sometimes alternate between all out panic and this little evil laugh that bubbles out. It's all good...
wide open
exhilarating
hopeful
exciting
frightening
and a little nuts...
but all good.
I've been both off the grid and on but just not on in a way that I'm keeping up with things here. The other day I came home to a little package in the mail...from Near Philadelphia...This dear woman who I have come to love through this wonderful world of blogness (and through a couple of real-life visits) sent me a mug rug. It has this lovely lady on it drinking her martini (what I sometimes wish is in my coffee mug) and goes perfectly beside my sewing machine.
I finally got a chance to use it the other night when I made it into my quilt room for a bit. On nights when David is out of town, I tend to see the wee hours of the morning. I enjoy the quiet and lose track of time. Sometimes I even get a lot done and this particular night, my friend, Nancy, was right there keeping me company.
Thank you for the mug rug, Nancy, but most of all, thank you for the friendship and the reminder to slow down for a bit and enjoy the moment.
21 minutes ago

2 comments:
What a cute mug rug to keep you company in the wee small hours of the morning!
(I thought I was the only one who stayed up late sewing....)
Sounds like you are living life large! Wishing you good luck & great companionship on the journey. B
Post a Comment