Thursday, September 8, 2011

Things Are Hopping!!

Months of planning

Many meetings

Lots of ideas

Ordering new things

Mucho arrangements

What to wear...


The real fun starts today!


My bobby socks are beached. How about yours?


5 comments:

Becky G said...

Sounds great. Best of luck to you great gals @ Sew Original; hope it is a roaring success! Looking forward to seeing you!

Nane said...

I may have to come by just to see your outfit...but alas no vacation days left (except for the last day and a half I am selfishly reserving for Black Mt in Nov) And it off to Tsali this weekend...Yall have fun!

Janet O. said...

Shop Hops are so much fun!! And so much work for the shops!!
Will you post a photo of your getup (with you in it)?

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

I cant wait to board the bus Sat!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

It was the best of times!