It's been a busy few days at the shop. We've been all dressed up in our 50's attire and I'm hearing Oldies in my sleep.
We've had 4 buses come through - shopping and laughing and singing. (We sang The Lollipop Song a gazillion times.)
Friday night we had a jelly roll race. I tried to participate but my helper wasn't really a lot of help.
Here's Quiltkeemosabe modeling her jelly roll veil...which became a quilt the next day.
Shelby got to hang out at the hop on Sunday. There rest of the week was way too crazy.
Everyone was celebrating Saturday night. (We were silly tired.)
I thought this was so cute I had to post it twice. (Actually, Blogger won't let me delete it. I love blogger weirdness.)
We're all tired but happy. It was a great few days - seeing lots of folks, acting really silly and working like dogs. The best thing...feeling like I've been adopted by the most wonderful family ever.
9 comments:
What fun.... love your bowling shirts and scarves! Hope you've got your feet up and taking it easy today...
Love the fifties theme! blessings, marlene
Yep, you're one of us!
I bet you are whipped but what fun, I hate I didn't get to see you all in your bowling shirts! Hope that leg is still on the mend after all that activity! And pink tule really looks good on Shelby...
Your jelly roll fabrics look really nice--under your helper!
Really sad :( :( I was under the weather. The picture are great. Hope to see you this week. Boy I have missed you guys.
It was made the fun-filled success that it was because of you and your adopted family~ please take good care of YOU, OK?
Y'all look so cute!! Shelby too :) I hate I missed it...can't wait to catch up!
Hi! Thank you for interesting photos and your lovely quilt! Thank you for your lovely blog! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)
Post a Comment