She sat it on my compression wrapped leg and snapped this picture.
"Today is a good day to take some extra relaxation."
Ya think?
Me too...but it's got to wait until Friday. I'm betting I'll be "relaxed" after my appointment with the wound center. (At least I hope so since I about passed out from the visit on Monday.)
6 comments:
EEWWW I will say a little prayer that it goes well. We got to get that thing better!
Prayers abound for healing and for patience... all things for good, in God's time... that's where tha patience comes in!
I am hoping this appointment will go better than the last one. Those wound centers are full of interesting sights.
Sometimes the fortune cookie has the answer. Take is easy. Hope your appointment goes well.
I'm hanging by the phone in case you need to call me! I'm at your service today!!
Love ya girlie!!
B
EE yikes.... sometimes I think my body just rebells and makes me slow down and rest..... You & your healthcare providers are in my prayers... hope you really do rest. B
Post a Comment