Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One More Finish for August

I am really enjoying making samples for Sew Original. Here's the latest - a batik table runner. It went together very quickly.

I have three more samples underway - one which makes me laugh every time I look at it. I'm binding it so it'll be time for show and tell again soon!

5 comments:

Nane said...

Very pretty...I need to start some seasonal table runners but not until I get a little backlog of UFO's caught up. Are you teaching too or just making samples?

black bear cabin said...

what a beautiful table runner...and i love the colors! what do you mean you are making them as samples...samples for what? a class...a quilt store...a magazine? i must have missed the post about this i guess :(

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You're on a roll... I keep smiling when I recall your show and tell from the other evening. :)

Carrie P. said...

Very pretty fabrics.