According to the new Quilting in America survey, the Dedicated Quilter is defined as one who spends more than $600 per year on quilting-related purchases.
$600?
per YEAR?
Obviously, they haven't met me.
So, how would they define me?
Perhaps the Extreme Quilter?
Someone who can drop $600 in a couple of hours...
...which is why Mrs. G. will be holding my wallet at the Asheville Show this weekend.

6 comments:
That's a lot of pressure... who's in charge of mine?
Oh no....I think there are a lot of over the toppers out there.
Economic Stimulus! Wish I could go too, GP and I went last year and really enjoyed it. We will be shopping for a sofa, cleaning my house, and installing cabinet organizers I hope.
like like like like!! :cD
Ha Ha Ha Ha I could go on!! $600.00?? The knowledge from this post does require some thinking! I'm guessing I'll come down on the side I always do, fabric yes! What a hoot!
Seriously? Who the heck did they survey?!?
Post a Comment