We net my family at
Mimi's tonight for Dave's birthday. It was, as my new sister-in-law says, "dinner and a show". Having no children of our own (except Shelby), we always laugh all the way back to our car, thanking God for time with these monkeys and thanking Him again that they go home with my brother (and not us).
The oldest...I can't believe he's really 10 years old.

The middlest and "step-nephew" fitting in just fine with the rest of the wackadoos.

The youngest showing his demon-child face.

All four monkeys....makes a girl proud, I tell ya.
5 comments:
What a fun evening. I can relate when you say thank God they are going home with their parents. (grin)
Happy Birthday Dave!! Looks like y'all had a blast!
Looks like lots of fun!!
Proud..insane...guess it depends on the day, lol. A very nice family you have there.
Boys! they can be so goofy but don't you love em anyway!
Post a Comment