Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow!

Yay! SNOW!!!

It poured down today about 5:00. We're not going to get much but it sure was a pretty drive home from work.

5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

It made the drive home from Raleigh interesting to say the least. Snow, pouring down, as you describe, and cars just creeping along the interstate... groan. It's good to be home at long last.

Latane Barton said...

We were promised 2 inches here where I live in Va. but there's not a flake to see seen this morning. Pooh.

Karen Newman Fridy said...

It was beautiful! I wonder if the stores sold out of bread and milk...

:-)

Carrie P. said...

The snow was beautiful while it lasted.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Funny to see how people who don't get snow much get so excited. Living in Ohio...well I'm happy when all the snow has melted for good. :o)