
Work has been a bit wild for the past couple of weeks plus I have had something to do almost every evening after work. If I do get to go home, I seem to get nothing done. I'm pooped!
I did manage to get my donkey finished this weekend though...for which I am thankful. This was designed and taught by Karen Poetzinger, an incredible rug hooker. It was fun and I'm glad I did it but I'm more a primitive rug hooker. Those little bitty wool strips drive me nuts!
8 comments:
well, at least youve finished it and can move on :) its lovely by the way!
He is very cute....I am excited about becoming a Hooker too!
He's so cute!!! But it would take a funky chicken to get me 'hooked'...for now I'm sticking with punching. I will resist, I will resist....
I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed your blog! Every post is so interesting & fun. I'll be back! BTW, I live near Dobson...
He is so cute. Is this your first project in rug hooking?
I am so happy to know a happy hooker, actually, I know 2, the other one's last name is Hooker.
Beautiful donkey...
Just hooking a rug, period, would drive me nuts. :>)
Hee-haw! Sorry, I couldn't resist, this burro is precious. Well done!
Post a Comment