
Tonight my "Raleigh Bee", also known as the "Eating Bee" got together for our annual Christmas party. Yes, I know, it's February but our crazy schedules make it impossible for us to manage to get together during the holidays. Actually...February isn't too bad for us. Last year we didn't manage it until May.
6 comments:
I have high school friends who get together once a year - there's nothing like old friends! blessings, marlene
It doesn't matter when it happens, just so long as you get together with friends.
Hi I'm popping in (nosing around) fellow Time For Tea Swappers.
February sounds good for Christmas do. :-) Things get so hectic here too.
Isn't it nice to get together with friends. Glad it was sooner than later.
Better late than never is always good. I have not seen you in a long time and you look terrific.
What fun! You all look terrific. I don't think February is late at all for a Christmas get-together, you could always think of it as ten months early!
Post a Comment