Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Post 101

It's hard to believe this is my 101st post. Blogging has added a new dimension to my quilting life, not to mention all the wonderful people I've "met". So, of course, to celebrate, I'm going to do a giveaway. I'm not sure what I'll give away yet but it'll be something I made. A wall hanging, a bag, a quilt...I just haven't decided yet.

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post by midnight this Friday night. In the comment, tell me your favorite color and your favorite time of the year. That's it!

Good luck!

19 comments:

LauraQuilts said...

I shall be the first to comment, then...Spring, pink...but you knew that!

Julie Wagoner said...

Ohhh--a giveaway!

My favorite color is green and favorite time of year is summer. Although I'm so indecisive it was really hard for me to commit to those choices!

Heritage Quilter said...

I just love a giveaway! Thanks for being so generous.

Favorite color is Red. Favorite season is Fall.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Congrats on your first 100+! Here's to many, many more...

Summer,red. :)

Carrie P. said...

wow, that is a lot of posts. Congratulations! My favorite color is green and it is a toss up between fall and spring as my favorite season.

Ann S said...

Wow, 101 postings. I love reading them.

Favorite color: all of them
Favorite season: all of them (that's called living in Ohio)

Debby said...

That are a lot of posts. I am curious what the give away will be
....

Greetings from the Netherlands

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Congrats on 100 posts!!! My favorite color is blue and fall is my favorite time of the year.

Nane said...

Blue....Fall!

Now you get to see all who really read, because I know they will want to comment and get a chance to win! Congrats

quiltkeemosabe said...

Keep posting! I can't do without your blog!
Summer---blue

MJMR said...

101 posts!?!?! WOW!
Blue/Winter
or Green/Spring

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Slime green and Fall or Spring (or Christmas, or....)

Congrats on the milestone post!!

Virginiagirl said...

I enjoy your blog. Red and spring.

MJinMichigan said...

Congratulations on your 101st post.My favorite color is blue and my favorite season is summer.

Tipper said...

Congrats on the milestone! I love fall and any earth tone color!

Darlene said...

Congratulations on your 101st post - I hope you've enjoyed blogging as much as I have.

My favorite season is Spring - everything is fresh and new!

Quilting Memories said...

Wonderful blog reading, have enjoyed all of them. My faves are spring and red. Congratulations on your 101.....

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Nancy, here, equally smitten with purple and autumn . . . .

Yormimi said...

My favorite color is blue and season is fall! Love your blog.