Yes, I've been out of pocket for a bit. Some people know, probably more than I realize but I've been low key about it. The low down? I had surgery last Monday. It was planned. I just didn't want to make a big deal to the world in general. I'm glad to be on the other side of it and I am doing great. In many ways, better than before the surgery. I'm just moving real slowly not sitting at a computer for long which will hopefully explain my lessened activity in blogger world. I haven't ventured to a sewing maching yet either. I've got plenty of handwork to keep me busy between naps though!
As Mrs. G says, Life is good!
5 comments:
I am praying for a speedy recovery for you. No surgery is fun. Take care and get to work on all the handwork. haha (just rest and get better)
Sorry to hear you are under the weather.....but glad it's all behind you. Take care and God bless. Am praying for a speedy recovery. Bobbin
Big hugs for speedy healing! You will be up and around and all of this "down time" will just be a distant memory before you know it!
A big hug from the Garden Hat Lady. Take care of yourself, and give Shelby a hug from Oscar.
I wondered where you had been. Here's to a speedy recovery and prayers your way.
Post a Comment