This is another one of those wonderful weekends at home. I do not have to leave the house if I don't want to...but I will probably go to the grocery store so we don't have to eat cereal all weekend. My plan is to see how much of my rug I can get done. It has been very slow going because I only work on it every other week or so but now I want to get it done so I can do something else. (I promised myself I would do one rug at a time, which is opposite of how I quilt. I cannot tell you how many quilts I have actually in progress.) So... here's where I am tonight on my rug. I'll post again Sunday night to show how much I actually was able to get done. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
Very very nice rug! Don't hurry, take your time and enjoy the process. It's lovely!
The rug is beautiful, can't wait to see it finished, but no hurry,
I'll be here! J
I'll be awaiting a progress shot, it's gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend.
Post a Comment