So yesterday morning my mom calls. I figured it was the annual "what's the Easter plan" call but it wasn't.
She says "do you like George Strait?"
Me: "ummm...yes. silly question."
Mom: "your dad has a cold...so you want to go with me to the George Strait concert tonight?"
Me: "YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Which is how I found myself jumping up and down in the Greensboro Coliseum last night...in seats better than floor seats.
Yeah Martina McBride opened for him and she was wonderful but he...was...well, George Strait.
Seriously... that voice...that smile...the humbleness...those eyes...those Wranglers....
what's not to like about George Strait?
1 hour ago
4 comments:
what fun that must have been.
How fun! We went today but for home show!
I seriously don't see enough guys in boots and wranglers since moving to NC.
You are so funny. A gal after my own heart. 'Those Wranglers'. Ha, ha, ha!
Post a Comment