Last night at our guild meeting, one of our guild members, Susan McGirr, shared some of her quilt collection. She has an extensive collection of antique quilts, quilt tops and blocks. I found myself oohing and ahhing A LOT.

oooohhhhh!!!!
aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

oooohhhhh!!!!
aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!
See what I mean?
6 comments:
Oh, this did my heart good! Thank you for giving us this vicarious visit with these vintage gems (alliteration not intended, but nice all the same)
"Oooooo" and "ahhhhh" is right... what treasures! Thanks for for sharing the photos... love seeing antique quilts!
That english paper piecing top gave us a good idea of what you are working towards, but a more funky version.
and WOW!! I'm sorry I missed it...after a day at the mall doing back-to-school shopping for the boys I was flat wiped out. I missed a great program...glad you took some pics!
Oh, YEAH! My "oooh-er" and "aaaah-er" were also working overtime.
Post a Comment