Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rock Stars

Nane and I are working on our own rock star walls for our quilt studios.


You know, like in restaurants where famous people are spotted and get their pictures made with the common folk and the restaurant hangs the photos on the walls?


So far we have Alex Anderson and John Flynn. Plus I have Ami Simms without Nane (because the night she was in town, Nane was busy getting engaged to Go Postal - an excellent reason to miss out). And of course, we have Bonnie (who I imagine will read this and laugh her hiney off).


No, they aren't really rock stars but in our quilty world, they are.


So last night we got to add Pat Sloan to our rock star wall when she visited our guild.


She may actually be a rock star. She has her own roadie - Greg, her husband who perfectly synchronizes the hanging of her quilts as she gives her lecture. They were both very entertaining.


(p.s. I look so lovely in this photo because I had 5k training right before guild. At least I didn't have on my day glo reflective hat with the flasher on the back. )

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You're almost famous! ;)

Karen Newman Fridy said...

Rock on!

Carrie P. said...

You all look great. Pat is very talented.

Nane said...

And I will 2 quilting rock stars in these pictures with me someday!!!! And I will get to say "I knew her when..."