Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All is Bright

Photo stolen from Mrs. Goodneedle ;)

A very bright spot this week was our bee's traditional Christmas movie night at Chez Goodneedle.


I walk in the door and the warmth of this home is evident. There is comfort here.


As I walk up the stairs, I hear my friends. There is joy here.


As we exchange gifts (okay, steal each other's gifts), we share stories and laughter. There is love here.


As I drive home, I reflect on how blessed I am to have these women and others in my life. There is peace here.


It is a merry Christmas indeed.

5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Awww... I am blessed with the peace and joy that these friendships bring to my life too; I am rich because of you. Thank you.

Nane said...

GROUP HUG!

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

There was no Bonnie here! :c( That nasty headache knocked me flat and I was sorry to miss the shindig!

Next year, friends, next year!

Bonnie

Carrie P. said...

After your last post this was the calm after the rushing around.
Merry Christmas to you.
thanks for stopping by my blog.

Karen Newman Fridy said...

I couldn't have said it better...all so very true!

{{{group hug}}}}}